When trying to download/launch new software service pack updates, and the application behavior that you experience, after the installation is complete, goes into a "Not Responding" mode, you could be having issues with your Anti-Malware, or Anti-virus.
Please do the following steps:
1. Go to Task Manager by selecting simultaneously - Ctrl > Shift > Esc OR Ctrl > Alt > Delete and click Start Task Manager
2. Click on Processes Tab - find, and click on the row that is showing the Anti-Malware or Anti-virus, then click End Process. This will temporarily disable the program.
3. Close/Exit InspectionXpert.
4. Go back to our website, log-in with your credentials and Download/launch software again.
5. After installation is complete, and application opens, notice the difference in the behavior
6. If the application responds as designed, contact your IT Department, explain to them the steps you took, and ask them to WhiteList our software with the Anti-malware/virus from your computer
7. If the application does not respond as designed, then please contact InspectionXpert Customer Success Team if you continue to experience problems.
revised 6/22/17 - RL